Brand Storytelling Workshops
Who are your business’s storytellers? They could be company leaders speaking to the media or stakeholders, leaders sharing news to staff about internal projects, or staff sharing your story internally or externally. All of those stories can increase enthusiasm and engagement among employees and customers.
So, how do you tell your story to staff, media, stakeholders and more? And for your company’s growth externally, how do you identify and tell those crucial customer stories? I teach some of the staples of storytelling to help build your business’s brand and employee engagement, purpose, and a collaborative culture.
Brand Storytelling Workshops:
-Group Coaching or one-on-one coaching for executives, staff, entrepreneurs remotely or in person
- The ABC’s of Good Storytelling for internal and external communications
- How to identify your signature stories – your brand stories – as a business or entrepreneur and make emotional connections that attract more clients
- How to effectively pitch your story to media, podcasters, bloggers, and influencers and break through the noise
- How to write and produce a good video marketing story
- How to tell your story during crisis: The Do’s and Don’ts